[swacuho] Mid-Level Mixology Workshop 2015: Call for Programs REMINDER

  • From: "Pelton, Kathryne" <kdp014@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:41:09 +0000

GREETINGS, MID-LEVEL SWACUHO!

A friendly reminder that program submission for Mid-Level Mixology will be due
Friday, April 17th.

Programs can be submitted by filling out this Google
form<http://goo.gl/forms/jzRmX6klwj>. You will be asked to include a program
abstract, description, goals or objectives, and a brief outline.

The exciting overnight format should provide plenty of opportunities for
learning, growth, and establishing (or rekindling) peer relationships. The
workshop will be held June 11 - 12 at the beautiful University of Texas at
Dallas campus.

The Committee is planning to have a wide array of program sessions at Mid-Level
Mixology, and we want your help! Our topical areas will continue to build upon
the ACUHO-I Core Competencies. We hope that you will consider putting in a
program proposal based on the Core Competencies. Please take some time to
review the Core Competencies
here<http://www.acuho-i.org/AboutUs/CoreCompetencies/tabid/1087/Default.aspx>.
Connecting your proposal to these competencies will be part of the evaluation
process. While we would love to have a variety of program topics submitted
please keep in mind that during the 2013 Mid-Level Workshop we all decided upon
five competencies that we felt were relevant to all Mid-Level staff members,
regardless of title, institution, or functional areas. Those five competencies
are:

* Evaluation and Planning

* Crisis Management

* Human Resources

* Resident Educational Services

* Student Behavior

The entire Mid-Level Committee thanks you in advance for submitting a program
proposal. Please share this email to anyone who may not have received it
(including our retired SWACUHO members). Please feel free to send any
questions to swacuhomidlevel@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:swacuhomidlevel@xxxxxxxxx>

Katy Pelton
SWACUHO Mid-Level chair
2015-2017