[swacuho] Re: Management Staff Living on Campus and Remuneration

  • From: "Tipton, Joellen" <HOU_JNT@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:51:53 +0000

Sergio,

Our only full-time staff with live-in positions at Sam Houston are the
Residence Hall directors.

Thanks,

Joellen

Joellen Newman Tipton
Executive Director, Residence Life and Living-Learning Programs
Sam Houston State University
A Member of the Texas State University System
(936) 294-1810
(936) 294-1920 - fax