[swacuho] Management Staff Living on Campus and Remuneration

  • From: Sergio Martinez <martinezs1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 22:39:54 +0000

Good afternoon Colleagues,

I am currently working with our Human Resources regarding fringe benefits for
live in professional full time staff. I wanted to give them some examples on
how other institutions are working with their live in professionals. If you
have a change, I would appreciate any information you can share regarding live
in staff. Thank you.

1. How many Housing/Residence Life Departments have their management
staff living on campus who do not directly serve as first responders and are
more responsible for operations and administration? ( e.g. Directors,
Associate Directors, Assistant Director).

2. What contract/language/mou do you have in place for professional live
in staff? Could you please share some of your language to share with our human
resources department?

Regards,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D06CA2.DCBCD910]

Sergio Martinez, M.B.A.
Director of Student Union and Residence Life
Office of Student Union and Residence Life
Office (956) 665-3439 * Fax (956) 665-5055
Martinezs1@xxxxxxxx

1201 W. University Drive * Edinburg, Texas 78539
University Center 305

DIVERSITY * INTEGRITY * LEADERSHIP * LEARNING * SERVICE * WELLNESS
"Maximizing Student Success"

JPEG image