[swacuho] IMMEDIATE Resident Director Opening at UAFS

  • From: Beth Eppinger <Beth.Eppinger@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CHO LIST (CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 17:41:56 -0600

Colleagues:

University of Arkansas - Fort Smith has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Resident
Director position. This RD would supervise all functions of a 480-bed
upperclassmen apartment complex and serve on a three-person professional staff.
A link to the job description and application can be found here:
http://uafs.edu/hr/15-21-0075. It is also posted on higheredjobs.com and the
SWACUHO website. I'll be moving quickly with the hiring process, so the early
bird may get the worm! Thank you in advance for passing this along to recent
grads or those looking for a change of scenery.

I hope you all have a great spring semester!

Beth

Elizabeth Eppinger
Director of Housing and Residential Life
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
Campus Center 109
Office: (479) 788-7334
Fax: (479) 424-6334
beth.eppinger@xxxxxxxx<mailto:beth.eppinger@xxxxxxxx>
StrengthsQuest: Discipline, Restorative, Belief, Responsibility, Communication