[swacuho] Early Bird Registration

  • From: "Brittingham, Diane" <dbrittingham@xxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:20:06 +0000

All-
We are looking forward to having you here in Norman in March!  The early bird
registration deadline is coming up fast- February 6, 2015.  Please encourage
your staff to take advantage of the early bird rate.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pam Ketner, our
conference chair.

CHOs and SHOs- don't forget to create your subaccounts for your staff! If you
are a staff member who hasn't been on the website and created an account, check
with your CHO/SHO.  If you have any questions, contact Rikki Turner, SWACUHO
Technology Chair and all around website guru!
[cid:image003.jpg@01D03A12.70A50670]

Diane Brittingham
Associate Director,
Housing and Food Services
Director, Residence Life
Member, Norman Campus Behavioral Intervention Team
1406 Asp Ave., Rm. 126
Norman, OK 73019
405-325-1284

We bring life to the University experience.

SWACUHO President

JPEG image

JPEG image