[swacuho] DEADLINE: SWACUHO 2015 Call for Programs

  • From: Gwendolyn R Young <Gwen.Young@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:46:05 +0000

Program proposals for the 2015 SWACUHO conference are due today!

Please forward this email to colleagues who may have not signed up for the
listserv yet. Help make this 2015 conference a success!

Let me know if you have any questions or have cause for an extension,
Gwen Young

Gwen.Young@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gwen.Young@xxxxxxxxx>