[swacuho] Community Blog Posts

  • From: "Mauk, Kenneth" <kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:11:11 -0500

Hey folks,

I want to let you know that I am blogging on our SWACUHO page.  If you would
like to read my blog posts please go to the Get Connected section and click on
"Community Blogs" and then "SWACUHO Leadership Blog"

You won't find anything earth shattering there but I would love to hear your
feedback and have you contribute to the conversation.

If you aren't sure how to navigate to the blog or if you aren't a member of the
website and want to learn how to become a member please let me know or contact
swacuhotech@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:swacuhotech@xxxxxxxxx> and we can get you started
in the right direction!

Kenny Mauk
Student Housing & Residential Life  |  Associate Director for Operations and
Outreach
University of Houston, 4373 Wheeler Street, Suite 121, Houston, Texas 77204-3018
w: 713.743.3243   |   f: 713.743.5999   |   e: kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

StrengthsQuest
Strategic | Connectedness | Adaptability | Activator | Maximizer