[swacuho] Re: Carpet Tile

  • From: "Mauk, Kenneth" <kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "swacuho-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:48:33 -0600

Shane,

At UH we use carpet tile extensively in common areas, and hallways.  We have
used them in new construction and renovation projects and have had good luck
with them.  We are a fan.

Kenny Mauk
Student Housing & Residential Life  |  Associate Director for Operations and
Outreach
University of Houston, 4373 Wheeler Street, Suite 121, Houston, Texas 77204-3018
w: 713.743.3243   |   f: 713.743.5999   |   e: kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

StrengthsQuest
Strategic | Connectedness | Adaptability | Activator | Maximizer