[swacuho] Associate Director Position - St. Edward's University

  • From: Victor Manuel Salazar <vsalazar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:01:01 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings SWACUHO Colleagues!

I am excited to share with you all an amazing opportunity for a current
opening at St. Edward's University in beautiful Austin, TX.  We are
currently seeking applications for the Associate Director of Residence
Life - Housing Administration & Facilities.

St. Edward's University was founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in
1885 and currently serves an estimated 4,800 students. We currently house
around 1,380 students but are growing and that number will increase
starting in the 15-16 academic year. Feel free to shoot me an email with
any questions about the position, department and university.

You can view the position posting at
https://stedwards.applicantpro.com/jobs/200019.html.

Additionally, you can learn more about SEU at http://www.stedwards.edu/
and our department at http://think.stedwards.edu/residencelife/.

Wishing you all a great Spring Break!

Victor M. Salazar, Jr., M.Ed.

Associate Director

Office of Residence Life

St. Edward's University

(512) 326-7331

Please do your part to conserve our Hilltopper community and think twice
before printing this e-mail.