[swacuho] Area Coordinator, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi

  • From: "Box, Stephanie" <Stephanie.Box@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:46:24 +0000

Good morning!
We are looking for an area coordinator to work on the beautiful Texas A&M
University-Corpus Christi campus. Our housing is operated by Camden and the AC
is employed by them. The university has a great working relationship with the
Camden Miramar staff and they are very involved on campus. The description is
attached and applicants can apply at
https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAM1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*BD7C968F66DD5C56.
This is a bachelor's required, master's preferred position. To learn more
about our housing, please go to http://housing.tamucc.edu.

The direct supervisor is Sara Judy, an outstanding housing professional. She
may be contacted at sjudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sjudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or
361-825-6515 and she is happy to answer any questions.

Have a wonderful week and weekend!

Stephanie

Stephanie Box
University Housing Officer