[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: waaslandwolf <waaslandwolf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:27:34 +0200

Mark,

I understand where you're coming from. On one side of the spectrum you can
buy an off the shelf rocket and push the launch button, on the other hand
you can mine your own ore for metals to construct the rocket with from
scratch. Anything in between is a question of which balance point you
choose.

David.