[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: James Fackert <jimfackert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sUGAR sHOT TO SPACE LIST <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 07:51:59 -0400

how about using the lid/heating element/heat stirrer fan from one of those
convection cookers that looks like a big glass pot? it is all integrated,
built to take high temps, has temp control to act as safety temp limit and
I think harbor freight has one on sale for $25.
just need,circular hole in top of oven box.

jim fackert