[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V3 #7

  • From: Phil Vukovich <little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:00:26 +1300

Sent from my iPad

On 22/12/2015, at 7:07 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager
<ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sugarshot Digest Mon, 21 Dec 2015 Volume: 03 Issue: 007

In This Issue:
Re: Small scale 2-stage Sugar Shot rocket progress report

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:30:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: Randy Dormans <dormansr@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Small scale 2-stage Sugar Shot rocket progress report

Rocket looks good on the rail...and I like the fact that you and the rocket
are dressed alike Rick ; )
-Randy
On Monday, December 21, 2015 9:46 AM, Rick Maschek
<rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This past Saturday we attempted our first 2-stage flight in the Sugar Shot
to Space program. The 75mm K-class sustainer flew successfully this past
spring and we had four for four successful 100mm booster static tests since
that launch. Unfortunately, when we had the rocket nearly ready to go, clouds
and high winds aloft had moved in preventing our launch opportunity for the
2-stage flight. Our next launch window will be January 2, 2016.
We are also trying to resolve our website issue and hope to be back up online
soon.
Rick

End of sugarshot Digest V3 #7