[SS2S-Main] collaboration to raise funds

  • From: Vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 20:41:22 +0200

Hi friends, On behalf of Team Sugar Shot to Space, I would ask your
cooperation. As you know, we're having trouble lately Financing. Without funds,
we can not progress properly, which involves a substantial delay in our
short-term projects (DSS rocket). We have found a way to obtain a secure source
of income. Writing articles. The apogee rockets magazine purchase these
articles. Please read the link.
http://www.apogeerockets.com/Newsletter/Newsletter_GuidelinesMust be
interesting topics. For an article with 5000 words and 5 images, we get $ 350.
Please, all people who are interested and can help are welcome. Please
iteresadas people who are collaborating with this form of financing, contact me.
Cheers and thanksVicente Alverovicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx