[SS2S-Main] Welcome to the new Sugar Shot email list

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:08:21 -0600

First of all, apologies to all the subscribers of the now-defunct
ss-main email list for the lengthy outage.

The ss-main list server was apparently compromised by spammers and the
list owner (Dave McCue) had to disable the list. Due to various
reasons, it was not possible to resolve this problem in the timely
manner that we'd hoped.

But that's behind us.

Secondly, we owe a big thank you to Jeff Moore for volunteering to set
up this new Sugar Shot list.

And thirdly, our gratitude goes out to Dave McCue for having done a
great job of voluntarily running the ss-main list ever since the Sugar
Shot to Space program began. The torch has been passed.

Now that we have the new list up and running, Weekly Activity Reports
will again be published. Yes, there has been progress made since
August....!

cheers
Richard Nakka