[SS2S-Main] Re: Sugpro lives!

  • From: "Cliff Bates" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 21:01:05 -0700

Mark:

If your referring to my having any cross posting objections concerning the point I raised about the dust, there are absolutely none. And, I appreciated hearing about the freelist Steve. Never knew it existed. I'll join as well, as it seems there isn't much rocket ones that are active, and your restarting something concerning rockets looks like its needed.

Cliff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Peterson" <steve_peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>