[SS2S-Main] Sugar Shot to Space Tool Raffle now underway...!

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:14:01 -0600

Hey, guys...

Since you are reading this, you clearly have an interest in Sugar Shot to
Space, and no doubt, enjoy following the progress of this unique and
especially challenging project. A lot more challenging than we originally
envisioned, as long-time followers will attest :-).

Having successful funding drives, such as the SS2S Tool Raffle, are
essential to the health of the project.

So stop sitting on your hands and click on the link below.
http://sugarshot.org/tool-raffle/index.html
A big 'thank you' to those who have already purchased their tickets for a
chance to win some really nifty professional-grade hand tools.

cheers,
Richard