[SS2S-Main] Sugar Shot to Space Tool Raffle now underway...!

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 17:25:43 -0600

Greetings to all Sugar Shot supporters.

The long-anticipated fund-raising raffle is now underway. The raffle offers
4 prize lots of high-quality hand tools. Each lot is of approximately equal
value (at least $500 USD each). Some nice and useful tools that can surely
compliment the workshop of any rocketeer, budding rocketeer, or even
armchair rocketeer.

Details of the Raffle and links to purchasing tickets are provided at the
link below:

http://sugarshot.org/tool-raffle/index.html

The Raffle contest will run until the end of May when a random draw will
take place (we'd like to do this live over the internet but aren't
currently sure how to do this).

A big thank you goes out to EGA Masters for donating the tools, as well as
to Vicente Alvero Zambrano for his dedicated effort  in arranging for the
prizes and organizing the raffle, and also to Alex Canela for creating the
Raffle web page.

And remember to visit the page often and follow the progress of ticket
saies.

Good luck to everyone who helps support the Raffle and our goal of reaching
Space of the power of sugar...!

Richard Nakka