[SS2S-Main] Re: Sugar Shot Weekly Activity Report -- Mar.10-24, 2014

  • From: monsieurboo@xxxxxxx
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:36:29 -0400 (EDT)

Rick, as always, thanks for the wealth of first-hand details.  I test my
paraffin-blend hybrid grains nozzle-downward too, for the same reason --
inverted or even horizontal testing doesn't let the considerable paraffin
"slag" escape from the engine, so it's not an ideal simulation of flight
conditions.

So it seems the pressure drop may not be an artifact?  It'll be interesting to
see the next set of results with engine orientation flipped 180 degrees.

Cheers,
Mark L.
DC