[SS2S-Main] Re: Sugar Shot Weekly Activity Report -- Mar.10-24, 2014

  • From: monsieurboo@xxxxxxx
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:25:53 -0400 (EDT)

"The pressure decay ishypothesized to be a result of the unusually large
build-up of slagthat had pooled on the forward bulkhead, which likely blocked
thepressure port leading to the gauge."

So the takeaway is that the pressure decay is purely artifactual due to the
slag buildup and doesn't reflect an actual grain performance issue?  Makes
sense, considering the history of pretty close matchups between our previous
designs and their real world performance.

Any hypotheses about the cause of the increased slag?  Change in formula or
suppliers?  I just don't wanna hear that now we have to add a slag catcher in
front of the pressure port...!  ;-)

Cheers,
Mark L.
DC