[SS2S-Main] Re: Sugar Shot Weekly Activity Report - Dec.16-20, 2013

  • From: Jeff Moore <tnetcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SS2S List <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:42:42 -0800

Feel free to step in and provide ignitors with 100% fail proof reliability
and electrical engineering to prevent future failures.

This is a International VOLUNTEER team effort, if you're not part of the
solution, you're part of the problem.

It's REAL easy to throw stones, it's a whole lot harder to step up instead
of making derogatory comments that help no one.

Jeff Moore
SS2S
Bend, Oregon