[SS2S-Main] Re: Sugar Shot Weekly Activity Report - Dec.16-20, 2013

  • From: Eric Christy <sliderulelover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:02:39 -0800

You guys are EMBARASSING! Either you're lousy chemists, not able to get your
mixture correct, or you're lousy electronics engineers, not able to make decent
continuity between control board and igniter, or you're both. Which is it???
Suffice it to say, you bozos are very UNimpressive! When you grow some decent
science, then get back to me. I bet you can't even balance the chemical
reaction between Potassium Nitrate and Sorbital (sugar). You need to get that
part right first before you try connecting to the igniter.
Eric