[SS2S-Main] Re: SS2S website

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:33:18 -0600

Thanks so much for the quick fix, Dave, much appreciated by all SS2S
supporters.

To all SS2S supporters...now that the SS2S website is back on-line, why not
immediately head to the TOOL-RAFFLE page and purchase some tickets for your
chance to win some great quality tools (none of that HarborFreight
off-shore stuff).

CLICK HERE and SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR ALL THE AMAZING WORK THAT IS BEING
DONE BY THE SUGAR SHOT TEAM:
http://sugarshot.org/tool-raffle/index.html

cheers,
Richard