[SS2S-Main] SS2S Tool Raffle -- Breaking News...!

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:01:46 -0600

Greetings, SS2S Supporters !

As mentioned recently, the SS2S Tool Raffle now has an EARLY BIRD
BONUS PRIZE!. In addition to the five tool lots, the winner of an
"early bird" BONUS prize will be drawn on April 30th. ALL raffle
ticket purchasers are eligible, as long as their ticket has been
purchased prior to April 30th. The prize? As promised, it's something
all amateur rocketeers would love to own...! An OHAUS digital scale
with 15 kg (30 lb) capacity! Great for weighing rocket components,
propellant ingredients, etc.
As many of you know, OHAUS is a quality brand (I own an OHAUS digital
scale, which I bought about 10 years ago, has given me flawless
service despite being used, and occasionally abused, countless times).

The prize scale is a brand-new Valor 2000 commercial quality unit
generously donated by Balanzas Digitales
(http://www.balanzasdigitales.com/). The value is approximately $300
USD.

Photo of the prize:
http://sugarshot.org/downloads/ohaus-valor2000.jpg

For more details and technical specifications, check out this link:
http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ohaus/compact-bench-scales/valor-2000/food-bench-scale-v22pwe15t.htm

PURCHASE YOUR TICKET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN (INCLUDING EARLY BIRD BONUS
PRIZE), AND SUPPORT SUGAR SHOT IN OUR EFFORT TO REACH SPACE ON THE
POWER OF SUGAR.
http://sugarshot.org/tool-raffle/index.html