[SS2S-Main] Re: Material for Nozzle fabrication

  • From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 00:11:52 +0100 (BST)

I would like to join group please.

On Wednesday, 7 May 2014, 23:49, Steve Peterson <steve_peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OK, I've started the process...the freelist folks have to approve what I
submitted. I'll keep y'all posted.
--Steve

On 05/07/2014 12:59 PM, Peter Johansson wrote:
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Steve Peterson <steve_peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> I'd have started a freelist version of sugpro myself but to
        really get it going again we need the old subscriber list. I
        even thought about harvesting some old subscriber email
        addresses from the archives that are still around, but haven't
        felt that it was my perogative to just go ahead and do. Still,
        it *is* tempting....

>While *subscribing* a list of addresses harvested from SugPro
        could certainly draw some ire, it would not be at all
        inappropriate to send *invitations* to those addresses.