[SS2S-Main] Re: Material for Nozzle fabrication

  • From: Peter Johansson <rockets4kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:59:06 -0400

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Steve Peterson <steve_peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I'd have started a freelist version of sugpro myself but to really get it
going again we need the old subscriber list. I even thought about
harvesting some old subscriber email addresses from the archives that are
still around, but haven't felt that it was my perogative to just go ahead
and do. Still, it *is* tempting....

While *subscribing* a list of addresses harvested from SugPro could
certainly draw some ire, it would not be at all inappropriate to send
*invitations* to those addresses.

-p.