[SS2S-Main] Re: Machining graphite

  • From: "Hayk Azatyan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hayk_azatyan@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Mark and Cliff! I will hold on to this list.

On Monday, May 12, 2014 10:28 PM, Cliff Bates <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I'd add one more Mark.  Run
the vacuum cleaner motor off the can for a few minutes when done
machining.  The humidity and mist in the can plays hell with the motor
windings, bearings, and brushes.  This simple airing gets rid of that
moisture.
A good list Mark.

Cliff