[SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller

  • From: Ken Biba <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:10:32 -0700

Not entirely sure what you mean by two phases ... I presume two ignition events
separated closely in time?

The timing of the launch events is purely defined in Arduino code (that is
largely incomplete ... hence my desire for collaboration).

I can send pics of the hardware later tonight when I get home ... but it is
basically an Arduino Yun (which is an Arduino Uno+a Linux based WiFi chipset -
both the Arduino and the Linux processor are programmable). with a four port
relay board, and a proto board.   It is of course over designed since it has
temperature and GPS sensors ... kinda just because.

The four relay ports are software controlled by the Arduino code and can create
whatever timing makes sense.

Fits in a plastic case about 8"x5"x5".

Ken Biba