[SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:01:27 +0100

Does it the ability to launch two phases?, Do you have any pic?

From: ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:56:59 -0700
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been prototyping a new wireless launch controller that uses WiFi to
connect to the controller, uses an Arduino Yun as the control processor, a
standard browser interface on a tablet for the UI and has four events (either
pads or events).   Powered by a 12V external battery.
I would be delighted is this were interesting for folks to help build and use
for this project.
It would also be used on our UberLauncher (30' rail) at Black Rock for our
30-50 km ARLISS Xtreme flights.

Ken Biba

On Mar 25, 2014, at 3:34 PM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi followers of sugar shot to space project Is there any volunteer who is
interested in designing and building a launch controller for the VIC-3
two-stage rocket? Thanks in advance