[SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller

  • From: Ken Biba <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:56:59 -0700

I have been prototyping a new wireless launch controller that uses WiFi to
connect to the controller, uses an Arduino Yun as the control processor, a
standard browser interface on a tablet for the UI and has four events (either
pads or events).   Powered by a 12V external battery.

I would be delighted is this were interesting for folks to help build and use
for this project.

It would also be used on our UberLauncher (30' rail) at Black Rock for our
30-50 km ARLISS Xtreme flights.

Ken Biba