[SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:21:07 -0500

Hi Ken,
Our apologies on not getting back to you sooner. Sorry you have
withdrawn your offer but we understand.

In fact, we received quite a few offers to supply a launch controller,
certainly a satsifying response. But as such, it was necessary to sift
through the various offers and communicate first to those whose offers
were closest to what we are currently looking for....a system that
meets our needs, but is very basic and can be delivered within a short
time frame. The system you described sounds really cool (!), but was a
little more than what we need just now, not to mention the timeframe
for delivery of such seemed a bit further that what we require. Of
course, we'd love to eventually have (or borrow) such a system for
future SS2S needs, should that be a future possibility.

Good luck with the development, please keep us informed.

cheers,
Richard