[SS2S-Main] Re: Launch controller

  • From: Florin Mingireanu <florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:48:21 +0300

Hello Richard,

It would be of high interest to me. I do intend to get more active to this
project- rather than just be passive and read the list. Even with the
passivity I can say that I learned a lot!

The launch controller would be, in my view, a great opportunity to get more
involved within the project. However, I would need the exact specifications
so the item would fit all the requirements.

Best regards,
Florin Mingireanu