[SS2S-Main] Re: Knowledge of fortran

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:36:31 +0100

Hi Florin,
That's great then, so kill two birds with one stone. If you have any questions
or need any information, please contact me.
Cheers
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:08:43 +0200
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Knowledge of fortran
From: florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I have downloaded the program and reference files. I will let you know if it
works.Coincidentaly I was looking for a project that I'm doing for some
reference regarding the ablation characteristics in the throat section of the
nozzle.
Hence, I am more than interested to learn more about the numerical code that
you indicated.
Best regards,Florin Mingireanu

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perfect, no problem. I just wanted to ensure you had the file.
Vicente Alvero

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:31:41 +0200

From: florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
Not yet...  but I will do in the next couple of days. You should expect an
answer from me by January, 5.
Best regards,Florin Mingireanu

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Markus and Florin,Have you had time to see the fortran program?
Cheers

From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:51:22 +0100

I attached link: http://www.pdas.com/ablate.htmlIn principle I think anyone who
can successfully compile this program would be beneficial. The problem is that
we still do not know what input data are needed

From: m.bindhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:43:19 +0800

Hi Vicente,

Happy Christmas.
Link please. And translate it into which languages? Or just a Fortran
compiler/interpreter?
I might know somebody who can help.

Thanks,

Markus
From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [SS2S-Main] Knowledge of fortran
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:17:22 +0100

Greetings to all,As you know, we are developing a series of ablative materials.
I found a fortran program (8000 lines of code) developed by NASA to study the
behavior of these materials in the throat of the nozzle.

In college, I study some fortran (77) but not so advanced as to be able to
successfully compile this document.Is there any volunteer who can do this
properly?
Cheers,Vicente Alvero

--
Florin Mingireanu