[SS2S-Main] Re: Knowledge of fortran

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:32:19 +0100

on the ZIP file, I found this document. therefore, I think the question is
resolved. you have to buy the program and all the files. and is too expensive:
$ 500. maybe you can talk to the manager to make a donation. By trying, we lose
nothing

Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Knowledge of fortran
From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:21:12 +0100
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It may have to buy the rest of the code. I do not know. Perhaps when the
administrator responds to you, tell you
El 11/01/2014, a las 00:16, "Florin Mingireanu" <florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

I tried to compile it with my Intel Fortran compiler but it does not work. I
contacted the website administrator and asked him which compiler he used to
compile the given code.

I tried to compile it both fixed form and free form. It seems the code was
written using fixed form but I would not bet on this. What I am wondering is
whether that code is the full ablative code or just a part of it? It does not
seem to be the entire code...
 ANALYTICAL COMPARISONS OF ABLATIVE NOZZLE MATERIALS

( GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. )

This program is designed to analytically predict the ablation
performance of rocket nozzle heat protection materials.
The program is based on the use of nonsymmetrical difference equations
that are employed to solve systems of complex partial differential
equations.

The program can be used to predict the thermal degradation of a wide
variety of materials exposed to an external source of heat.
It can be generally adapted to the simulation of processes involving
heat and mass transfer by substituting specific parameters into the
basic equations.
In the kiln drying of lumber, for example, profiles of temperature,
humidity, and drying time for woods of different types can be simulated
to predict minimum process cost and loss of material.
The program could also be adapted to the simulation of the manufacture
of ceramics, the casting of large concrete structures, and the
propagation of forest fires (to determine optimum methods of control).

The program also includes the effects of mass addition on heat transfer,
the calculation of internal gas pressure and internal material
stresses, and a number of other options for surface or char removal.

The program has previously been used to compare performance of phenolic
nylon, phenolic graphite, and phenolic refrasil as rocket nozzle heat
protection materials.

COSMIC, and the COSMIC logo are registered trademarks of the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration. All other brands and product names
are the trademarks of their respective holders.

LANGUAGE: FORTRAN IV

MACHINE REQUIREMENTS: IBM 7000 SERIES

PROGRAM SIZE: APPROXIMATELY 7,360 SOURCE STATEMENTS

DISTRIBUTION MEDIA: 9 Track 1600 BPI EBCDIC Card Image Format Magnetic Tape

PROGRAM NUMBER: LEW-00240

DOMESTIC - DOCUMENTATION PRICE: $64.00    PROGRAM PRICE: $500.00

INTERNATIONAL - DOCUMENTATION PRICE: $128.00   PROGRAM PRICE: $1000.00