[SS2S-Main] Re: Knowledge of fortran

  • From: m bindhammer <m.bindhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:43:19 +0800

Hi Vicente,

Happy Christmas.
Link please. And translate it into which languages? Or just a Fortran
compiler/interpreter?
I might know somebody who can help.

Thanks,

Markus
From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Knowledge of fortran
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:17:22 +0100

Greetings to all,As you know, we are developing a series of ablative materials.
I found a fortran program (8000 lines of code) developed by NASA to study the
behavior of these materials in the throat of the nozzle.In college, I study
some fortran (77) but not so advanced as to be able to successfully compile
this document.Is there any volunteer who can do this properly?
Cheers,Vicente Alvero