[SS2S-Main] Re: Infrared webcam

  • From: Nathan Asdourian <rawliquid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 22:37:22 -0700

Along the same line, there is a company that makes an array sensor, I
forget exactly how many but it had somewhere in the range of 6-10 of the
low resolution contactless sensors, and was set up to be polled
consecutively for the purpose of reducing the time needed to take an image.

--
I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucination.