[SS2S-Main] Re: Infrared webcam

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "monsieurboo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 06:41:39 -0400 (EDT)

Those puppies are in the mid-four figures.  People who do home or business
"energy audits" have access to them.  Time to cultivate some friendships!

(On the other hand, the new BLUR cameras (Backwards Looking Ultra Red) are
about the same price and would allow us to look retrospectively at our previous
attempts and collect new data from old tests..!)

Cheers,
Mark L.