[SS2S-Main] Re: Fwd: Re: Launch controller

  • From: "Jolley, Scott T. (KSC-ESC-850)[SGT - ESC]" <scott.t.jolley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:00:44 +0000

The "brand" of Erythritol you use is not important.  You just have to make sure
that it is pure erythritol.

____________________________________
[cid:image001.png@01CF4CAE.EE1FDDC0]
Scott T. Jolley, Ph.D.
Scientist V - Team QNA
ESC-5; M7-355
Kennedy Space Center, FL  32899
Tel: 321-867-7568
Fax: 321-867-1670
scott.t.jolley@xxxxxxxx
NOTICE. The information contained in this communication may be sensitive,
proprietary, legally privileged and/or subject to U.S. export control laws, is
intended only for the use of the recipient named above. You agree to comply
strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining
licenses to export or re-export as may be required. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original
message and any copy of it.