[SS2S-Main] Re: Facebook news

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:42:36 -0800 (PST)

We are the most for an 'amateur' group going to space ( :

Rick

From: m.bindhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:10:22 +0800

Hi Vicente,

You forgot Germany/China on FB:

With members in America, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada , the
Czech Republic, Denmark, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Slovenia,
Spain, and Ukraine – 15 countries, ours would the third most international
space-bound launch in history too, surpassed only by the International Space
Station effort and the European Space Agency which have members in 16 and 17
countries respectively.Thanks,

Markus

From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Facebook news
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 23:07:53 +0100

hello friends,
I tell you, that from now on, along with Arve, I'm responsible for making
Facebook page. I want to keep constantly updated news, not so far, we have had
to wait for reports should be published on the web. This is not a whim, I make
the ad look boring and not abandoned. If we are able to change this, we will go
up the number of followers, which became more possible donations. Therefore,
from now on, any progress you to do. you send me a message or to Arve, with
information and pictures. so get a constant update of the Facebook page, and
keep "intrigued" followers.

Regards

Vicente Alvero