[SS2S-Main] Re: Facebook news

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:07:07 +0100

Ohh! I forget it. Therefore, we have members from 17 different countries, which
puts us on the second team with more members from different countries. followed
by the international space station, with 16.
From: m.bindhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Facebook news
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:10:22 +0800

Hi Vicente,

You forgot Germany/China on FB:
With
 members in America, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada , the
 Czech Republic, Denmark, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania,
Slovenia, Spain, and Ukraine – 15 countries, ours would the third most
international space-bound launch in history too, surpassed only by the
International Space Station effort and the European Space Agency which
have members in 16 and 17 countries respectively.Thanks,

Markus

From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Facebook news
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 23:07:53 +0100

hello friends,I tell you, that from now on, along with Arve, I'm responsible
for making Facebook page. I want to keep constantly updated news, not so far,
we have had to wait for reports should be published on the web. This is not a
whim, I make the ad look boring and not abandoned. If we are able to change
this, we will go up the number of followers, which became more possible
donations. Therefore, from now on, any progress you to do. you send me a
message or to Arve, with information and pictures. so get a constant update of
the Facebook page, and keep "intrigued" followers.
Regards
Vicente Alvero