[SS2S-Main] Re: Cfd simulation

  • From: Nathan Asdourian <rawliquid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:00:51 -0700

I likely have sufficient computing power, unless it requires a server farm.
I also know enough about computers to likely get whatever software is
needed running, but I certainly don't know enough to do it, nor do I have
the software. If anyone has those two things but lacks the resources to do
it, let me know and I can get you access to my system.

--
I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucination.