[sufaa] Support SU Football $600 Giving $100

  • From: Tony Moore <konnexus3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sufaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:14:50 -0600

The Southern University Football Program is in dire need of a technology
upgrade. The staff is limited to no technology or outdated technology
including laptops, software, projectors, etc. As alumnus and supporters, it
is our job to ensure that the program that has given so much to our
community has the tools and resources to compete at its best on a national
level. The coaches need $60K to purchase the required tools. We are asking
that 600 alumnus and supporters give $100. Our goal is $60K in 60 days.
Attached you will find the itemized report that will allow you to see where
these donations are going. To donate today, visit www.sufaa.org and click
on the “Capital Projects” tab. All donations are acceptable so if you can
exceed the $100 request please do so at your convenience. Your support is
vital to the SU Football program’s success. Go Jags!!!

**

Darryl W. Hurst
P.O Box 15901
Baton Rouge, LA 70895