[sufaa] Meeting Follow-Up

  • From: Darryl Hurst <darryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sufaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sufaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 07:21:33 -0800 (PST)

All:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to join the SUFAA meeting
last night. We are not only providing the resources and support for the SU
Football Organization, but we are laying the foundation for our children and
our children's children just as the almuni did  for us. As it was stated last
night, how can you complain about anything that is happening at Southern
University and talk about what needs to be done if you are not taking an
initiative to join in the fight? In order to be active and show your support,
we need your dues to be paid. The dues are $120 a year and can be drafted on a
monthly basis for $13, which includes $10 toward dues and $3 for processing
fees. We are also a 501c3, so your dues are tax deductible. If you have any
questions, please contact me directly.

Regards,

Darryl W. Hurst
P.O Box 15901