[sufaa] 1993 and 2003 SWAC Champions Being Honored

  • From: Darryl Hurst <darryl.hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sufaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sufaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

Football Alumni:
The 1993 SWAC Champions and the 2003 SWAC Champions will be
honored at the SU vs. Alabama St. game this year. We are asking that all
football
players and coaches from these 2 teams participate and be recognized. The
traditions that everyone expects today were created by our era and your
attendance
will help restore that pride. All attendees will receive 2 free game tickets
and will be required to report to the end zone at 5pm. In order to participate,
we are asking that an email be sent to info@sufaa.orgwith your name, phone
number, address, and email address to ensure that the
ticket count and field passes are available for each attendee, and so that we
will be able to communicate information about the event. If you do not contact
SUFAA in time, you will not be able to participate in the field activities, nor
will tickets be provided. All attendees must respond no later than August 31st.
Please contact your teammates as our contact list is limited to Facebook and
our email distribution list. We will provide a free tailgate for all football
alumni. Our tailgating
location has moved to the tree in front of the Nursing building. If you have
any questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Darryl W. Hurst
M 225.200.5416