[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Next meeting 3/7/2012 cancelled

  • From: Edwin van den Oosterkamp <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:25:58 +0100

Hello Group,

I know that I start to sound like a broken record - but the weather
forecast has changed and isn't at all favourable. The rain that is
watering the hills right now is expected to continue until the end of
the week. This would make the Knapp too muddy and slippery for our
photographic enjoyment.

I thought of postponing it to next week, but the forecast for that
isn't any better unfortunately. Therefore I think it is best to cancel
the meeting, again.

Best regards,

Edwin.