[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Next meeting 1/5/2012

  • From: Stephen Welch <stephenwelch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 21:54:49 +0100

Hi Edwin,

Apologies for not making last months meeting as expected. Unfortunately I'm
away for the next two meetings as well with my new job. I'm expecting this to
be a feature of this year so would ask if you can canvass the growing
membership to share the lead role with you as I take a back seat. I hope to be
able to make some meetings this year but just don't know when. I'll arrange to
return the village hall key I have to Steve and Carol over the next week or
two. I hope the next meetings are successful and the group continues to grow.

Kind regards,

Steve.