[suckleyphotogroup] March 2012 meeting

  • From: Edwin van den Oosterkamp <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:30:42 +0000

Hello fellow photographers,

Our March meeting is nearly upon us and this time I was planning on
bringing my laptop and getting the Village hall projector so we can look
at some of the photographs we all have been taking over the past months.

I would therefore like to ask everybody to bring photographs (on a USB
storage stick) that you'd like to show/share with the group. It does not
matter if these are master pieces or actually ones you're unhappy about
and would like to discuss with other members of the group for input.

Hope to see you all at the Suckley village hall this Tuesday!

Best regards,

Edwin.