[studiorecorder] we need an mp3 option

  • From: "Harry Brown" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wd8oep2464" for DMARC)
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 06:37:32 -0400

Hi Rob and anyone else who works on studio recorder,
It sure would be nice if we had an option to record in mp3 as the default, and not have to export to mp3.
I've got quite a bit of files to work on today, 25 files, to be exact, it's going to take a half an hour to export all of those to mp3, approximately 1 minute for each file.
So, just give us another option, that's what I'm asking.
This program is the best in the audio recording and editing business, because the windows commands can be used, so there are not a lot of new commands to learn, and the mp3 recording option would even make it better, and, a real time saver, for those who do a lot of recording and editing work.
Harry