[studiorecorder] Re: special effects

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 13:06:18 -0400

Hi Mary,
Oh no, you're not raining on anyone's parade, for sure, you just saved alot of
people from, some not so good results.  I wish I could grab the folder in Gold
Wave, where all the affects are, and then email the folder to whoever is in
charge of programming studio recorder.
I'm not a programmer, that's for sure.
Thanks for your counsel!
Harry