[studiorecorder] Re: special affects in studio recorder?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:52:37 -0400

Hi Judy and all,
I agree with you, completely!
I think it would be so cool if there was a way to take all the special affects
in Gold Wave, (and those are found, all in 1 folder, right?) If that folder
could be copyed to the clipboard, then pasted into the studio recorder folder,
you would then have all the affects you need!
Of course, we'd have to put in a menu item called special affects.
Who knows, just thinking outloud.  Is this even possible to do?I haven't done
it yet, but I'm thinking about trying it with my version of studio recorder.
It's already got multitracking, now all we need is the affects.
Harry